Welcome to the website of Andrin Hofstetter, attorney-at-law, your expert for labor law and landlord and tenant law.
Your request is important to me, and it is my top priority to provide the best possible service and protection of your interests. I would be pleased to discuss your legal queries, advise and represent you before state authorities and in court. My services are transparent to a fair price-performance ratio, are competent, efficient and solution-orientated.
My office is located in a shared office with two other attorneys-at-law. To safeguard your interests at any time in an optimal manner, I can, where necessary, rely on a broad network and external specialists.
Areas of practice
- labor law
- work and residence permits
- data protection law
- landlord and tenant law
- mandate law
- service contract law
- general contract law
- procedural law
I advise and represent your interests with competence and dedication before state authorities and in court.
Education and legal experience
- Self-employed attorney (2016)
- Attorney at Staiger, Schwald & Partner Ltd., Zurich (2010 – 2016)
- Attorney at Rohrer Müller Partner, Zurich (2006 – 2009)
- Admission to the Bar (2005)
- Legal clerk at the District Court of Uster (2002 – 2006)
- Licentiatus iuris, University of Zurich (2001)
- University of Zurich Law School (1995 – 2001)
- Zurich Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association
- Wohn- und Geschäftsraummiete, Beraten und Prozessieren im Immobiliarmietrecht (Dezember 2015), Co-Author of the Commentary in the series „Handbücher für die Anwaltspraxis“, Basel 2015
- Revision regarding work time recording, in: Paragraph news, December 2015, Staiger, Schwald & Partner
- Recent changes in property law; Builders lien, in: SS&P Newsletter, February 2012, Staiger, Schwald & Partner
- Landlord and tenant law: Termination for the purpose of optimizing profit; Burden of proof, in: SS&P Newsletter, October 2010, Staiger, Schwald & Partner
lic.iur. Andrin Hofstetter
Tel +41 43 543 22 45
Fax +41 44 383 35 13
Tram No. 11 or No. 14 to the Kronenstrasse Stop (see Timetable of ZVV)